Born and battle-tested at the highest level of the game, the XTECH Skill Football Shoulder Pads are like no other pads on the market today. The only shoulder pads to feature padding made fully from XRD foam, XTECH's pad are lightweight, soft and flexible. Built with the player's needs in mind, they feature a three-point swivel attachment in the front, a swivel belt system and a cantilever yoke system that combine to allow for a full range of motion and more energy transfer than standard pads. The Skill pad is preferred by quarterbacks, smaller running backs and wide receivers, defensive ends, outside linebackers and cornerbacks. It has a narrower from arch and optimal length for full sternum coverage. The skill pads include front deltoid padding on the body cushions for extra coverage in the shoulders.
- One of the lightest, most flexible shoulder pads available
- Worn by professionals and elite college players
- Outside cantilver system begins dispersing impact energy before it gets to body cushions
- Cantilver yoke system transfers energy throughout entire pad, not just one side
- Adustable channel system in the front and back of the shoulder allows you to fit the pad to your preference
- 3-point swivel arch in the front and back gives mobility and locks in place on impact
- Swivel belt and buckle system made from hi-flex Bio-Thane prevents pad from riding up torso
- Front and back vent holes for direct air flow
- Exclusive XRD foam is soft, flexible and light weight
- Front deltoid padding on front coverage for added shoulder coverage
- Trimmed arches (3.75") for more mobility
- Full length front arch
- Skill epaulets measure 4.75" x 7.75"
- Skill cups measure 4" x 7"
- Skill shoulder foam is 3/8" thick