- The sensational difference compared to conventional shoulder pads is that the pads are not fixed to the outer shell as it is usually the case. Instead they are integrated into a seperate padded compression vest.
- Shell and vest provide an extreme closeness of equipment and body, which provides improved mobility and less gaps between protection and body.
- Inner vest can also be used for 7-on-7 or non-contact practice.
- The inner compression vest is made of automotive grade foam which performs 20% better than standard EVA foam, it stays close to the body for maximum range of motion, machine washable (do not use dryer).
- The light weight carbon shell is meant to be strapped onto the vest.
- The front part of the shell is narrower than that of usual pads, which helps the player to move the arms more freely.
- The shell has only one installed shoulder flap, since the padded vest already holds additional padding around the shoulder even reaching to the upper part of the biceps.
- CE mark of conformity
Measure chest circumference to determine the correct size to your CarbonTek shoulder pads and vest.
Small: 34" - 36"
Medium: 38" - 40"
Large: 42" - 44"
X-Large: 46" - 48"
If you have questions about your size or how to messure your size, feel free to contact us!